Combustible gas detection alarm industry application is very wide, different places targeted to detect the gas types also exist great differences, so it is very necessary to distinguish them.
The 10 typical industrial applications of combustible gas alarm are:
1. The catering industry, boiler room, filling station and gas station are all testing combustible gases (natural gas-methane, liquefied gas-propane, gasoline and diesel);
2. Test hydrogen sulfide (H2S), ammonia (NH3) and combustible gas (CH4) in sewage treatment plant and sludge treatment plant;
3. Test chlorine gas (CL2) and chlorine dioxide (CLO2) in water works;
4. Carbon monoxide (CO) and combustible gas (CH4, H2) detected in iron and steel metallurgical industry;
5. Paint factory (workshop, warehouse) test combustible gas (benzene, toluene, xylene, etc.);
6. Paint factory, paint room detection combustible gas (benzene, toluene, xylene and other volatile gas), generally using high temperature combustible gas detector;
7. Petroleum and chemical enterprises are relatively complex, and basically all have combustible gas, and toxic gas but the kinds is uncertain;
8. Non-coal mines (such as nonferrous metal ore, iron ore, molybdenum ore, etc.) generally used portable four-in-one, or detection of carbon monoxide (CO), nitric oxide (NO), oxygen (O2);
9. General detection of combustible gases (methane CH4), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO), oxygen (O2), in Power and communication application, use stationary and portable four-in-one;
10. Combustible gases and oxygen are generally detected on ships and in ship repair and construction plants;
We know more than just 10 typical combustible gas alarm industry applications, including food and beverage industry, boiler room, LPG stations, gas stations, sewage treatment plants, sludge treatment plant, steel, metallurgy, petroleum, chemical industry, paint factory (workshop and warehouse), spraying plant, paint, electric power, communication is the most common place combustible gas alarm application industry.